Games for students
Most of the students’ primary and secondary schools only spend about 5-7 hours in school. Outside school hours, whether the student? Are they learning?
One way to entice students to learn mathematics at home is through an online game. In the online game site there are some games (applets) that are created using Java applications. Math games are related to number theory, measurement, geometry, and algebra.
This is some website of applet that can help children to learn about math.
- http://www.walter-fendt.de/m14id/– Java Applet matematika
- http://www.ies.co.jp/math/java/– Manipula math with Java Applet
- http://www.fi.uu.nl/wisweb/en/Wiskunde Website
- http://math.hws.edu/javamath/java applet download etc
- http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Java/index.htmlfamous applet curve
- http://www.dmoz.org/Science/Math/mathematics software â€“ applet
- http://www.cut-the-knot.org/Curriculum/1000 Interactive applet java cut-the-knot
- http://www.fi.uu.nl/rekenweb/en/rekenweb- applet matematika SD
- http://oneweb.utc.edu/~Christopher-Mawata/Teaching& learning math with java
sumber : http://p4mri.net